Todd was named by D Magazine as a 2009 and 2011-2016 Best Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer. This list and Todd’s profile appeared in the May issues of D Magazine.
Todd was also selected for inclusion in the 2009-2016 Texas Super Lawyers® list, a Thomson Reuters service, in the practice area of Personal Injury Plaintiff published in the October issues of Texas Monthly. Super Lawyer also named Todd one of the top 100 lawyers in the D/FW region regardless of specialty in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Todd was also selected for membership into The National Trial Lawyers (The Association) as one of only 100 trial lawyers from Texas chosen for inclusion in its 2011-2016 Top 100 Trial Lawyers listing. The National Trial Lawyers is a professional organization of America’s top trial lawyers. Membership is by invitation and is extended only to those individuals who exemplify superior qualifications, trial results and leadership in their respective state.
Todd is also a lifetime member of both the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Based on surveys of other attorneys, Martindale Hubbell has awarded Todd its highest ranking annually for over fifteen years. His legal ability was ranked “A – Very High to Preeminent” and his ethical standards were ranked “V – Very High”. Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rating shows that a lawyer has reached the height of professional excellence and experience, and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity.
Indicative of his standing in the profession, in 2014, Todd was elected President of the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association. Todd is on the Executive Committee of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association where he also serves as chairman of its Listserve Committee and received the John Howie Award in 2012.
Todd is a popular speaker and teacher to other attorneys. His most recent speeches include:
- 2016 TTLA National Webinar — “Truckers: The Bullies of the Road”
- 2016 State Bar of Texas (Dallas/Houston/San Antonio)– Advanced Personal Injury – “Distracted Driving”
- 2016 National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) – Successful Strategies in Changing Behavior
- 2016 National Safety Counsel (Dallas) — “Cell Phones and Driving, Bad For Business”
- 2015 State Bar of Texas (Dallas/Houston/San Antonio) – Advanced Personal Injury – “Texting and Driving: Discovery of Cell Phone Usage”
- 2015 TTLA Oil Rig and Construction Accidents – “Oilfield Fatigue and Sleep Deprivation Liability”
- 2015 TTLA Car Wrecks – “Nuts and Bolts of a Routine Car Wreck: Ten Things I Wish I Knew”
- 2014 Texas Department of Transportation Distracted Driving Summit – “DWD, Bad for Business”
- 2014 Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association – “DWD, Driving While Distracted, The New DWI”
- 2014 National Safety Council (New Jersey) – “Cell Phones and Driving, Bad For Business”
- 2013 TTLA Efficient One Day Trial Seminar — “DWD, Driving While Distracted, The New DWI”
- 2013 National Safety Council Seminar – “Cell Phones and Driving, Bad for Business”
- 2012 TTLA Annual Meeting – “DWD, Driving While Distracted, The New DWI”
- 2012 Capital Area Trial Lawyers – “Cell Phone and Driving, A Deadly Combination”
- 2012 Texas Distracted Driving Summit – “DWD, Driving While Distracted, The New DWI”
- 2012 National Safety Council Webinar – “Cell Phones and Driving, Bad For Business”
- 2011 TTLA Annual Meeting – “Driving Case Value”
- 2011 TTLA Road Rules – “Technical Trucking”
- 2010 TTLA Car Wrecks Seminar – “Technical Trucking”
- 2010 TTLA Advanced Personal Injury Seminar — “Non-Economic Damages”
- 2009 El Paso Trial Lawyers – “Truckers: The Bullies of the Road”
- 2008 TTLA Car Wrecks Seminar – “Truckers: “The Bullies of the Road”
- 2007 TTLA Advanced Personal Injury Seminar – “Proven Trial Tactics”
- 2006 TTLA Car Wrecks Seminar – “Trucking Litigation”
- 2005 TTLA Advanced Personal Injury Seminar – “Damages for Pain and Impairment”
- 2004 TTLA Advanced Personal Injury Seminar – “Premises Cases”
- 2003 TTLA Car Wrecks – “Trucking”
Contact Todd Clement today.